Oh, I thought this day would never come (no seriously, after my last post I was pretty damn sure I would not be nominated for a Liebster). Buuuuut, sometimes it’s great to be wrong! So I’d like to thank Alexis at My Silver Lining for nominating me–you da bomb! And while I’m at it, I’d like to thank all the other girls who actually invented awards for me, so thank you to: You Just Need To Relax (Empathy Award) and An Airman And A Doctor (Bloody Awesome Award) and The Unexpected Trip (The MLACS’ter Award) and Project Sweet Pea (Top Bird Award). I am tickled pink!
So, here’s Alexis’s questions:
1. What is your middle name? Um, ok. It’s Margaret, for my Grandma (the one who is fighting breast cancer at the moment).
2. When did you get married? Technically, September 27, 2011. Secretly. At a court house. Because I needed health insurance. But our wedding was in Hawaii. And the wedding was a dream come true. Right down to the pearly seashells I had incorporated into my all my bouquets and table settings. OH! And the fire dancers were badass.
3. Favorite event in the Winter Olympics? Well, I suppose the ice skating. Not that I’ve ever ice skated. I think I tried it once but blocked it from my memory because I was so bad at it.
4. Best thing about summer? Being in the water! Lightning bugs. BBQ’s.
5. Favorite TV Series? Well, the Real Housewives. But I’m a fan of Top Chef. And several others (anything on BRAVO).
6. Favorite music artist from the 70’s? Rick James, b*tch
7. Favorite movie from the 1990’s? SO MANY! Home Alone. Steel Magnolias. The list goes on….
8. Why do you blog? To get to the other side! No seriously, because I needed to talk about what was/is happening to me–last year was just too much.
I’m nominating: My entire blogroll. Because you are ALL badass and I’d love to learn more about ALL of you. Please answer the questions that I answered above (or make up your own) and it says you’re s’posed to include a link to my blog in your post, along with the pic of the Liebster Award. And no worries if you’ve already accepted a nomination or you’re just “not into it”. This is not a ‘publicity stunt’ to get my blog plastered all over the blogosphere–I just didn’t want to leave anybody out, cuz I don’t like being left out. And trust me, it was a REAL pain-in-da-ass to link all these blogs in this post. XO
No Bun In This Oven
Infertile Girl in a Fertile World
Meant to be Mommy
You just need to relax
An Airman and a Doctor
A Swabian in Exile
My MMC Story
“Life’s under no obligation to give us what we expect.”
Seahorses and Lotus
The Pursuit of Pregnancy
Infertility, why me?
the unexpected trip
Does Your Journey Seem Long?
Today I hope
On Fecund Thought
The Barren Librarian
My Silver Lining
The crooked path through IVF
Just Stop Trying and It Will Happen…
The Infernal Infertile
My Preconceived Life
Merlion in Holland
Amber Under Construction
Love, Marriage, Still No Baby Carriage
Recurrent Pregnancy and Infant Loss Blog
you can’t choose when
Project Sweet Pea
Young yet infertile
Every Little Thing’s Gonna Be Alright
Lydia Seeks Bebe
Lamenting the Lentil
A Calm Persistence
Eat Love Procreate
There Is A Higher Hope
My Hope And My Future